Forums » Other projects

Music help!

    • 1 posts
    May 6, 2016 3:44 PM BST

    Hi Help wanted. I'm undertaking a project that will need African jungle sounds to be played when a door is opened for a few moments. Now the question is do I have to have a music licence? Does anyone have any experience of this or can think of a way to execute it and keep costs down? Random question I know but I'm working with a group with learning difficulties and we need to keep things simple and costs down. Average community rail really!